1. Don't quit my daydream
2. Turn my daydreams into actualities and sustainable lifestyles.
3. Fall in love- Romantically, with my friends, family, and my lifestyle
4. Continue exploring
6. Go outside and play!
7. Pick up new passions.
8. Treat everyone like I did as a child, respectful, and warm no matter if I think they are cooler then me or not. Look people in the eye when I meet them and everytime they are talking.
9. Capture and share my adventures
10. Put on heels and bright lipstick for girls night out
11. Read more books, write more stories, learn more languages
13. Actually get up, get active, and get involved with those causes that make my toes curl.
14. Realize, sometimes, you just want to curl up in a feather comforter, drink tea, eat chocolate, watch friends, and cry your eyes out. And that it's totally ok
15. Write an adventure travel blog
Right now I don't have it all together, this year I won't magically get it all together, I honestly might never have it all together, in fact "having it all together" might be a complete myth and NOBODY has it all together, but if i'm smiling everyday, falling more in love with life, and acting on my desires, I think i'll be ok and if we all do that for 2015, let go of goals and pressures and act and create our desires, we'll be killing it =)