Saturday, December 31, 2011

IT"S electric boogy woogy woogy! x-mass and testing!

SO
last Tuesday I had my first BACK TO SNOW TESTTTTTTT
SLAYED IT!!!!
so now i have ROUND 2 this Tuesday! WISH ME LUCK =)

Christmas was mucho fun!
my dad and big sis Janet were here =)
Janet does professional massage and made a bagillion bucks from rich stock brokers and such.


got some snazzy boots



and ate some snazzy food



We want a niece or nephew so to speed the process up a bit we gave my sister sperm....


AND i got some new ELECTRIC GOGGLES =)






Just made the STEAZIEST LEATHER NECK STEAZE EVAAAAAA
can't wait to wear it next week!

some wise and intelligent lady i know once told me an illuminating tale:
"When I know people are faking it, i put Vagisil cream on their "hurt" and when they say:
"HEY! i feel all better!"
I reply: "yeay cause you're a PUSSYYYY"

New Years Resolution: KEEP DA KNEE HEALED AND DON'T BE A PUSSY

AND NOW!!!!!!!!!
FOR THE NEW YEARS EVE FESTIVITIES

CHEEERS =)
-JAMIE


1 comment:

  1. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
    vagisil cream

    ReplyDelete