Monday, September 19, 2011

Level 1 4bi9 recap HOLLA

So the level 1 4bi9 Premier was AMAZING!!!! mad props to all the homies out there killin it!  Seriously one of the most fun nights in my life! Loved seeing everyone!  Dancing on crutches....Always a good time!  Since Kirsten and I both cannot be responsible for a camera (I lose my phone while it's tied to my waist.)  Here are some photos taken by the one and only Trevor Woods!




Also thanks to Erik for letting us crash at his place, Plus letting me use his computer for my 10:15 class the next day!

Speaking of crutches on Saturday night after going to an awesome party thrown by miss Allie!  Which unfortunately got busted in like 30 minutes  I was at a random house with random people and the next thing I knew Abbie said my crutch was gone!  yes someone is now the proud owner of 1 Gold and blinging Jtitties crutch,  good thing I got loaned another pair cause I'm SO sick of buying crutches!

Also, today I was swinging in my back yard, It fell, I landed and got the wind nocked out of me, passed out, woke up with the EMTs there, chillen in my Pajamas with no bra......SUPER CLASSY  I got up and was completely fine,  It's normal to black out then wake up with no symptoms and remember everything right?


No comments:

Post a Comment