Thursday, September 29, 2011

Undies Run, Crutches, LARS and whats coming next

Heyyy Everyone!!
Lets talk crutches....everyone loves to grab an play with crutches unless they actually have to use them, then they try and ditch them as soon as possible!  As a kid I somehow thought it was bad luck to play with crutches, so I NEVER did.  But no worries over the past year I have spent MONTHS of it on crutches.

First time I was on crutches I was a model crutcher.  I walked very slowly and carefully with them, wouldn't even go out on the crutches, and for should would NEVER have decided I should go for a 2 mile run in my undies on crutches with thousands of other people,

I did get some awesome piggy back rides so thanks to those guys!


or CLIMB A ROOF at night!

 I for should would not have stilt crutched:




But This time around I've loosened up a little (or a lot) and it seems to be working out just fine for my knee, and is a helllllaa lot more FUN!

But still.....having to be on crutches is NOT where i want to be, so I need to get fixed pronto!!!!
And I want to try something different that just might last a little longer.  So I'm going to Canada on Wednesday and getting the LARS surgery there.  For my social media class we are starting a podcast series, so I decided to do mine on the surgery and rehab.  Most of my friends and family don't know what the LARS is or how it works.  This podcast below is an introduction to LARS and my podcast series.

No comments:

Post a Comment