Tuesday, December 18, 2012

HOW YOU CAN HELP


HOW YOU CAN HELP

Of course any and all donations are WONDERFUL and highly accepted!  No amount is too little (except pay pall says it has to be $10) and none is too high! We have some awesome swag to thank you for joining my crew!

I am well aware that not everyone can donate as much money as they would like, or perhaps any at all, but if you want to be a part of my crew, I’d LOVE you to donate any amount of time and energy.  Maybe you can’t donate money, but you know someone off the top of your head that would LOVE to help support my dream?  SHARE it with them personally!  Maybe you can’t think of anyone right away but want to help? POST it on your Facebook, Twitter and Blog! Think you know some people who might contribute? EMAIL it to all of them!

As well as helping monetarily through Rally Me, I am also open to getting creative! SO if you have airline miles ortimeshares-lodging-houses at comp venues, you’d like to donate and share! I’d be stoked!

According to statistics, the amount of the average contribution is $75. Industry research also suggests that of the people you tell about your campaign, 10 percent will contribute that amount; therefore in order to raise 28,000 I will need 373 people to contribute the average $75, which means I need to approach at least 3,730 people!  That’s a TON of people! That’s why YOU sharing is SO important!

Your taking the time to reach out to people beyond my circle means everything, I cannot do this without ALL of your help. Together we are embarking on the journey of a lifetime, the little girl who dreamed of being a skiing superstar has the opportunity to make dreams come true.  This is America, we ARE Americans, we don’t have funding from the government which allows us to stand together and create miracles.  We are passionate, and have a purpose, together we can accomplish everything!


So, THANK YOU!  From the little girl who dreamed, to the young women who is opening doors on what is possible for women in sports, from the family who gives and gives, but would like bread and to stay in their house, to me, a regular girl with HUGE opportunities she is able to accomplish THANKS TO YOU!

WELCOME TO
JAMIE’S CREW

No comments:

Post a Comment