Thursday, November 3, 2011

HALLOWEEEEEEEEN

DUDE
Halloween came and THANK GOD i was all healed so I could emerge from my hibernation and actually see people!!
Thursday night i was white trash





That was pretty much the only night we took pictures which sucks because my costumes got progressively hotter.

Friday I was a Genie.  I basically wore genie pants and a bra.  We then went to a party and it was too crowded inside for my knee so I went outside and litterally froze my tits off.

Saturday was my sexiest costume.  I was a burlesque dancer and It made me look SO HOT. Very slutty as well which is always the goal on Halloween.  

Monday I took my little sis trick or treatin with RILEYYYY and kinda embaressed myself so I need to stop doing that.  Here's us.


After that I went down to Salt Lake. RILEY and i went to a Haunted house and it took us 45 minutes to make it through the scary people in the parking lot so we made friends (and hung onto their shirts like idiots)
(after I washed all the white shi* off my face!)  And had a famously awesome night as per usual.  (although someone, I wont mention who forgot who he was and his entire life story, which is pretty usual too actually.)

Riley and Kendle told everyone we are making a reality TV show, so I guess we better cause who doesn't wanna see sexy pro skiers and snowboarder chicks???? And obviously our lifestyle is highly entertaining.  I know what your thinking....who has Kim Kardashians butt? and i know i know we don't have it, but I got the tits so that should count for some point around here shouldn't it???

COMING SOOOOOOON REHAB VIDEOOOOOOO AT THE COE!!!!!
GET STOKED.
AND OUR REALITY SHOW PREVIEW!







No comments:

Post a Comment