Monday, November 21, 2011

plants, funky running machines, and punching

SOo
First off Jilly, my 11 year old sister ate a plant while hiking and ended up in the ER......WHata WILD WOMAN!!!!



Friday night was my friend Rainy's graduation, it was pretty fun!  There was a dinner after then we drove around for an hr being reallllyyy stupid until we finally found the house we were supposed to go party at. I realized the next day, AFTER waiting in line to get my pass at PARK CITY opening day and watching everyone go shred...........That I am hopelessly addicted and need to control my withdraw symptoms......if you were with me you know what i mean, and I apologize-it's the addiction!!!!

So Saturday while everyone else was shredding I punched the air for 2 hours,  Added it together with my new workout vid from last Thursday and BOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Here's the edit!!  6 weeks out!!!




Thats all i got for now!!!!  Hopefully soon I'll be able to post a shreddin vid =)

LOVE JAMIE

No comments:

Post a Comment