Tuesday, November 15, 2011

workout edit

Hey everyone!!!
So the past few weeks I've been super busy with school, work, rehabbing, and partying it up!!!!

So here's a bit about what's been happening:

I started work at Volcom!!  If you live in PC come check it when I'm working!!!!!!!

!

I created a quick workout edit!!!!!!




And I've started a Social Media Marketing campaign for Grace Mauzy Wellness Consulting:

Grace-Mauzy-Wellness-Consulting/
If you haven't seen it yet GO LIKE IT!!!!!
and pass it on to everyone you know!


Other than that it's been the usual! Had a GREAT weekend last weekend, lots of fun!!!!!
Partying, new friends and Harry Potter marathons, like seriously what could be better?

Although I did drive Jeanee, Riley, Kendle and Andy to Brighton both Sat and SUnday and since I can't ski yet I just randomly hiked up to the rails and chilled in my snow boots =/
DID see tons of the homies out there an can't wait to start shredding with you all!!

Park City opens this weekend!!!!!!!!! Shred it hard then dinner at mi casa Sunday night!

that's it that's alllllllll

oh yea and STARTED JUMPING AND DOING SPINS IN THE POOOL TODAY

HOOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment