Wednesday, November 30, 2011

TURKEY, FAMILY black friday and edits!

Last week of course was THANKSGIVING!!!!
I am so thankful for my family.  Every year they do so much for me it's great!
We also had a great dinner at 1 with my extended family which was lots of fun! And then a second dinner at 8!!!! SO FULL

Friday I worked Black Friday at VOLCOM 10 hours boooom:
VOLCOM

Here's a pretty sick VOlcom snowboard video
VolcomStoneYAE

Here's a sick video of my friend JAke in COUCHLIFE:
COUCHLIFE-Jake Doan

PARK CITY OPENING WEEK!!!!!!
All the homies out there simply killing today is my 2 month mark so I am good to start freeskiing i just need to pass the back to sport strength testing at the COE and I'll get to SHRED WITH FRIENDS!!!!!

I-Ride-Park-City:-Opening-Week-

LOVE THE SNOW
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment