Sunday, August 28, 2011

CT, Driving cross country, LUPE and 6 parties-1 night

Yooo so It's been way too long since I made a blog post and I have SOOO much info to relate right now!  Last Friday I took a red eye back to CT, got about 3 hrs of sleep the whole night.  Ct was AWESOME! so stoked to see my family again =)  I was only there Sat, Sun and Mon.  Sat we had Sushi for lunch and spent the day at the beach with dinner at my grandma GG's house.  Sunday We got the Uhaul and packed it all up with some help from the Mexican workers who are so much less lazy than americans it's incredible!  After packing that up we swam at the river a bit and had a LOBSTER feast for dinner!!!!  MOnday Jeanee got her braces off and I finished all the packing with my mom.

Tuesday at 5:30 BOOOOOM peace out CT ROAD TRIPPPP  We were driving out a uhaul towing my car, and my moms car.  We made it through CT, NY, NJ, PA, Ohio and into Indiana on Tuesday.  Wednesday we went through the rest of Indiana, Illinios, Iowa and into Nebraska.  On Thursday we went through Nebraska, which is way to LONG and Wyoming which is huge as well and into UTAH!!!!!!  Got back to PC at 6:30 took a shower then pieced out to LUPE.

Lupe was pretty damn sweet! SOOO many people hot and sweaty and dancing.  I went with Kirsten and Emily and her friend had a seizure!!!!!
After Lupe we got some Wendy's.  And first the guy made fun of Kirsten in the drive through window, then forgot her coke.......killin it
After we went to this ballin A$$ after party that got busted about 10 min after we go there- BUZZ KILL
Then we just headed back to Ben and Austin's for a bit and chilled there.

Friday I helped unload all our stuff into the new house.  Friday night We started out at Ben and Austins then went to a sick housewarming party that was chill until people decided to start fighting... then we pieced and headed to 13,13 then back tio Ben an Austins and home for the night.

Sat we got a whole buncha artsty decor furniture for mad cheap.  I went down to Saga again with Kirsten and skated.  I learned rock to fakey in their pipe which was mad fun.  Everyone was super wnice an encouraging but Kirsten ust laughed her a$$ off every time I fell an my board went flying.  After Saga we pregamed with Ben and Austin againnnn then headed off to a random party with a lot of random people that I did and didn't know.  Yesterday Ben decided Kirsten and I were now Dub Frontie girl/ saga girl and Jtitties.  Somehow that name seems to follow be everywhere I go, so he took to telling everyone last night that was my name, and somehow even though everyone has a terrible time remembering names everyone remembered that!  Then we saw Walter and he stoked on introducing me to all my friends as JT, wonderful.  Party got busted. Party on the porch of Mia and Ellie's house.  After that party we went to Jwentz and Kai's house which was a good time.  After that one got busted we went to some house Walter was stayin at.  After that we went to 13,13 Overall it was 6 parties in one night... BALLLERRR

Then I had to say so long to Kirsten whose going back to Breck, and wishes she was staying here now.  But she'll be back in 2 weeks haha but she was basically the only girl who is crazy enough to send it all day with me, and lives in PC so now I'll pretty much just have guys friends.  Oh yea also saw Gunnie season 3 times yesterday, 2 at saga then one at 13,13 sooo much 4bi9

ok that's about it for this crazy long blog post!!!

It needs to stop being 90 at 12 at night and start snowingggg
-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment