Tuesday, August 16, 2011

IS THIS BLOG A JOKE?


IS THIS BLOG A JOKE?

So the question has been raised on weather this blog telling the amazing stories of Kirsten Cooley and Jamie Crane-Mauzy is a joke.  Last year I had a blog, I talked all about my training and it was boring as fuc* I couldn’t even find it on the internet, so I’m sure no one else found it, and if they did find it they probably weren’t really that interested in reading it.  I mean I could write a blog that was like….

So I woke up this morning and ate a super healthy breakfast cause I’m a hard working dedicated athlete. and then I stretched. And then I went to the water ramps cause I have to train so hard every day to be the bestest I can possibly  be cause now freeskiing is an Olympic sport and we all need to go be the next Shaune White  and represent America (fuc* yea!) and get all serious and wear spandex.  I took 11 jumps in session 1 and 14 in session 2, and these are all the tricks I did….. blab blab la And then I worked out a bunch.  And then I come home and read a book and went to sleep at 6 so I would have enough quality sleep to be an athlete……
HAHAHAHHAAHAH NOT!!!!

Pretty much I do all those things, but who wants to hear that? NO instead Kirsten and I are going all out and relating our experiences in way that is……..SO BALLER
Think of it as a 50 cent trashy novel that you all get to enjoy FOR FREEE


 SO now that we have established the status of this blog I gotta get on with the interesting shi*

WHERE HAVE I BEEN THESE PAST DAY????? BALLIN OUT OF COURSE!

Friday was a great time, I think I blogged about some of the ridiculous quotes at 4 AM. Which I guess means it was Saturday not Friday.

On Saturday we went to ASHLEY BATTERSBY’s house which was obviously a great time because what event hosted by ASH B can be anything but stupendous?  We had a BBQ with some chill people and did some ATV.  I met this kid Trevor who when I went to introduce myself told me this was the fourth time we have met……akward. Kirsten drove her ATV off the path and I had to come rescue it.  Luckily she didn’t flip it cause Amet still owes ash mad dolla bills and since Kirsten pieced out on her job she for sure does not have those dolla bills.  It was also lucky I didn’t flip the ATV cause I have had some trouble flipping big kid toys in the past.



Sunday we lounged by the pool in the Canyons all day, and I read from my kindle while Kirsten called me a nerd.  Hung with baller peops that night was supposed to go to the movies…. But instead just didn’t get off the couch. 

Monday water ramped and did the most baller cork 7 of my life only to come out of the water sputtering with a broken ski =( (guess just after banging too hard or something) After training I went blading which was mad fun I learned this hand plant thing where you go up the side then kick into a handstand then push off and land back in the bowl switch.  One of the times I pushed off a little too hard and rolled over with my shirt covering my face and lookin like a fool.  After I was tired of blading Chris let me use his skate board a little and Kimmy taught me how to drop in the 3 footer.  (Kimmy Sharp is a ballin ass skateboarder in case anyone is wondering....she's mad pro!) Thanks to them i got inspired and got a thuggin board so now i need to actually learn shi*.....

Tuesday I floated Weber with a good crew of people.  Kirsten flipped in the first rapid, and my tube popped ( I’m telling right aid it popped in the pool) so we all ended up on Valley’s rescue tube and ventured down the river having a grand old time.

QUOTE SECTION (This quote section is dedicated to Ash B)

“I promise I’ll make some friends cause I wont be preoccupied this time.”-Kirsten
“No matter how much you chicken dance the last drops always end up in your pants.”-Ash B
“Are you day drinking a bunch?” “why?” “cause you got big ass gold cups in your photos” –Tim
“I get a headache when you do that to me.” –Ash  B
“I need a fuc*ing stick.” –Kirsten
“Sometimes I want to pop myself.” –Ash B
“Yes she just got engaged you know MC?”-Ash “MC HAMMER?” –Kerri
“well you danced with him for an hour and a half, I figured you’d learn his name” –Trevor
“Tell me how that tastes melting in your mouth” –Ash B
“ yeayyy we’re toasting our buns.”-Kirsten, “you can’t toast the buns on the plate”-trevor
“Hi I’m Jamie!” “I know we’ve met four times…U street, J street,  Jibberish, and then I saw you again last night.” - Trevor

p.s. i need a camera

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment