Wednesday, August 10, 2011

MUG LIFE

So this is my first blog entry. Hi I'm Jamie and I’m addicted to skiiing.  

It's pretty sweet, I get to travel around skiing with friends and doing flips and spins on snow.  Right now it's August, and I'm living in Park City Utah, which is pretty much the most baller place in the world.  I live with Abbie Luman who is currently knitting on the couch, I know you all want to get at her, but unfortunately as of right now she seems to have a Boy Friend...  Right now we pretty much water ramp all day and bounce around of trampolines, then send it hard into crazy adventures. 


 Kirsten Cooley is my send it partner.  We basically send it hard all day every day.  Our adventures out here have been plenty and very interesting.  I will blog all of them in the future so you can read about our highly entertaining lives.  Last Friday we partied down in Sl,UT we saw our coach who doesn’t really count as our coach cause we are in college (although we don't really go to school very much) and not really in the program, but we are training with axis all summer to learn new tricks.  Saturday was the Jiberish party at Sidecar Bar which was way baller!  Networking it so hard all night!

Hathbanger was playing with the Robotic Pirate Monkeys, if you don’t know who they are either look them up, or you shouldn’t be reading this blog.  Kirsten and I danced all night,

 (her with a specific boy whom I wont name, pretty much I wont name any of our escapade partners cause that's just not cool or necessary. As we go along with this blog series you get points if you guess who they are correctly though! ) 

Dancing is by far the most fun workout ever! My thighs were killing me after though, and walking up all those steps at the water ramps…… Oh and an interesting experience that happened that night.  I met this kid Tosh, and he knew my entire life story, thank you shuffltits.  Also, apparently we were sending it pretty hard, and our appearance created quite the stir considering multiple people have come up to us over the past few days telling us how we were the most baller people at the party.

To commemorate our experiences, on Monday we decided to create giant mugs.  We bought huge beer mugs at World Market.  Then spray painted them gold.  After that we bedazzled them with so much iced out bling it is ridiculous. Gettin ready to send it SO HARD!








Oh yea and speaking of skiing, yesterday Kirsten over rotated a dub front and got a concussion, but she's pretty much baller cause she's got multiple dubs on snow...... BOOOOOOM
Oh and I got dub flats yesterday HOLLA, and one kang flip, but it was not so steezy and I was done dubbing for the day, so I just did fives with gangsta grabs the rest of the day cause that is by far the most fun you can have skiing, even though we're water ramping which in my opinion is way harder and never looks as cool, but it's summer and our job is to slide down plastic with skis on and jump into a pool, so it's pretty much all good.

Well, now it’s about time to go up to the water ramps so imma sign off for now.  I hope you all enjoyed reading the first of our many ridiculous blog posts.  GET STOKED cause this is gonna be the coolest ( like Cooley)  blog you ever read.

p.s. if you actually read and comment on this blog, and then find me at a party, I will totally buy you a drink.


 -Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment