Friday, August 19, 2011

Dance Dance Revolution


Heyooooo
Checkin in again… I can never remember when I do the last post days just seem to blend together in one big slew of AWESOMENESS!!!

So last night was Thursday which means TWILIGHT SERIES! Last night was Ghostland Observatory/ Phantogram  The lights were CRaZy!!! They put some weird smoke into the air and then flashed lights and it was amazingly trippy and baller as fu*k.  Went down with Kirsten and Abbie.  Met up with the Peach, EMMMMS, Blake and some other chicks.  Danced so hard! So many sweating guys rubbing their sweat all over us…..delicious…NOT.  Afterwards we went to some random kids house and chilled a bit then I went back to PC with Kirsten, Tim and EMS.




PHOTO CRED-Emily Simpkins

Oh yea skiing yesterday I did something kinda cool by accident.  I was working on kangs to the left when I set one real loopy and back and ended up doing dub underflip to the right.  Other than that nothing too snazzy has been happening at the UOP.

Today I ramped in the morning then worked out with the AXIS trying to get RIPPED.  Then Kirsten very nicely picked me up cause I had no ride, and realized this morning I was supposed to be goin to the airport, and for that I reallllyyy needed a ride.  So anyways Kirsten picked me up with Tim and we went swimming at the Canyons pool.  I rode a turtle, it was so damn sexy.  Tim rode the turtle too and squirted water which was pretty humorous considering it’s a little kids toy and he’s 6”1.  Apparently putting the photo up would ruin his street cred, so I’ll just ruin mine cause I didn’t have any to start with!

After that I packed and changed in like 30 min then jumped in the car to head down to SLC, but realized I didn’t have MY WALLET!!!!! FU*K  so we had to go up to the ramps and I ran down in a little blue sun dress….awkward.  Then we went to SAGA and I skated their pipe a lil.  It’s nice and small which is good for me cause I’m just beginning to skate although I have been practicing by SKATING THROUGH THE AIRPORT.  I got some nice sogay stickers which I’m not sure what to do with but imma try and tag the airport and give them away to all the SAGA pro hoe little boys.

After our rendezvous in Saga we went to our first ever INN N OUT experience- SO AMAZING! I would recommend going and getting the INN N OUT hat as well, it’s straight sexy on everyone who wears it.  After that we dropped Timmy BOY off and headed to the airport.  I then skated through it after I threw out my tanning lotion at security =(  And am now writing this blog post and filling out my updated athlete profile for HEAD SKIS cause I LOVE HEAD!!!!! Don’t you?? All while listening to Nicki Manaj whose my bit*h and Rick Ross whose my motha fu*king nigga.


SO Piece out UTAH!!! I’m going home for 2 days, then driving cross-country in 3 days!!! Cause I gotta make it back for LUPE FIASCO cause if I’m not back who the fu*k is Kirsten gonna go send it with?

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment